So I have at least one reader who thinks I'm awesome!
Thanks Mrs. Kinne from "The Unstoppable Mrs. Kinne" for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award!
The Award Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (DONE!)
2. Share seven things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you've recently discovered and think are awesome (and be sure to let them know).
The Seven Best Things About Mollie
1) I am afraid of deli counters. I have no idea why.
2) I have a pug who is afraid of more things that I am (including deli counters), is the love of my life, and does the BEST supper dance.
3) My favorite part of the human body is the that spot on someone's lower back with the dimples.
4) I'm hoping to be knocked up within few months (if not at this moment). On a related note, I very much enjoy the term "knocked up" when it refers to a grown women. I also intend to use the term "in trouble" (as in, "Three months later I'm a gal in trouble", a la Cher.)
5) My favorite TV show is, and will always be, "Friends." I know every line of every episode. I enjoy having analytical conversations about which season was best and Matthew Perry's weight.
6) If I start eating Salsa Con Queso or Swiss Cake Rolls, I cannot stop. Literally. I will eat it until I get sick. Deep down I think that perhaps this will be the last time I ever eat it, therefore I need to savor every last ounce, just in case. Oh, and also Almond Joy minis.
7) I have read the entire Harry Potter series at least 10 times. My favorite is #5, The Order of the Phoenix.
My 5 Favorite Blogs
1) The Craftzine Blog: They are just so crafty. Plus they have super cute Star Wars crafts, which I often forward on to Mrs. Kinne.
2) The Unnecesarean: A patient-advocacy Web site that pulls back the curtain on the practice of unnecessary cesarean surgery.
3) Public Health Doula: My friend from college is a Doula, recent master's of public health graduate, lactation consultant-in-training, and feminist. She is super-smart. She reflects on her studies, other people's studies, posts news, tells stories, and invites discussion on reproductive health from birth control to birth to bra fitting.
4) Richard Lawson's Real Housewives Recaps: Ok, this may not be a ground-breaking blog (or even a blog, really), but it is one of my favorite things to read. Richard makes you look at Real Housewives in a whole new light. I laugh out loud every time.
5) Birth Sense: Also called "The Midwife Next Door". A lot about normal birth and avoiding interventions. A while back she did a great series about "What NOT to expect when you're expecting", basically debunking a bunch of stuff in the What to Expect books.
Wow, that post took a surprisingly long time. I probably should have been working. oh well.